Senior Game designer
Find the job that’s the right fit – and have fun with Keen Software House!
Do you like challenges and a cool work environment?
Keen Software house is the perfect place for you!!!
You could be working on games such as Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers, or new, unannounced projects.
Keen Software House a.s. is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our portfolio: www.keenswh.com/products
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Game Designer.
You could be part of our team which is developing games such as Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers.
We are looking for creative people with ability to see things from as many points of view as possible. Good imagination and understanding of structure and systems is required. Game design in Keen Software House is about making prototypes and testing them until all details are set and written down. Every part of prototype must be covered and explained, because the environment of sandbox games is very dynamic and everything affects everything. Game designer is using various software, including modding the game to make sure all mechanics are working together as a whole.
We are looking for people that are able to find ways and solutions for any kind of task that is given to them.
- At least 5 years experience in professional game industry
- At least one released AAA title
- Deep knowledge of Space Engineers game
- Deep knowledge of Medieval Engineers game
- Ability to learn new software / skills
- Ability to write structured documents
- Ability to visualize ideas and concepts
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of 3Ds Max on a beginner level
- Knowledge of Photoshop on an intermediate level
- Knowledge of work with XML files
- Competitive salary
- Small team, friendly environment, no corporate approach
- Working on an already very successful games – Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers
Location: Prague, Czech Republic.
Possible start: Immediately
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility, and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply.
Selected candidates will receive a testing task and will be invited for a skype or a personal interview.