We are looking for top talent
We are looking for an independent, creative problem solver that can thrive in a team.
Our ideal candidate would be a highly-skilled Build & Deployment Engineer who has experience working in continuous integration environments. You will work on extending and improving our build infrastructure and deployment processes. You are not afraid to delve into complex systems to analyze the root causes of build issues and improve performance. You can work independently and can suggest effective improvements to existing systems.
- Maintain and extend build systems
- Configure continuous integration and deployment
- Develop infrastructure used by our engineering and content creation teams
- Design new processes and pipelines to improve existing workflows
- Experience with continuous integration systems in a production environment
- Good understanding of source control
- Intermediate English
- Proactive in seeking problems and proposing solutions
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
- A-player: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-an-A-player-and-a-B-player-in-the-context-of-recruiting/answer/Scott-Wainner?srid=Du06
Considered a plus:
- Experience with TeamCity CI
- Advanced user of Perforce SCM
- Knowledge of C# and desktop application development
- Previous work in game development, shipped titles
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility, and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply with your CV; you can also include a cover letter detailing your experience with build systems.