We are looking for a Community & Support Assistant to join our international team. This team member will be responsible for supporting our Community Manager.
Are you a self-starter, motivated, and willing to bring your own ideas?
Are you able to excel, and retain composure during stressful or complicated interactions?
What You Will Do:
- Construct content for social media accounts
- Work with SE streamers/YouTubers/Influencers
- Moderation on multiple formats (Discord, Twitter, Steam, etc)
- Work with our incredible volunteer staff
- Follow trends and news in gaming & science
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Understands trends/social media
- Has experience with managing or using social media accounts
- Avid gamer – willing to learn Space Engineers
- Excellent English (Spoken & Written)
- Experience with moderation and communication and/or public speaking
- Excellent computer skills (modder, hobbyist programmer)
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
Location: Prague, Czech Republic or remote cooperation
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
Are you interested? Please, send us your resume in English.