We are looking for top talent
We are looking for creative people with the ability to see things from as many points of view as possible, those who are able to find ways and solutions for any kind of task that is given to them.
What will you do?
- Create high-quality illustrations, concepts, sketches, and key art for the existing and upcoming projects which may include the creation of environments, props, characters, creatures, etc.
- Create detailed 2D references and sketches for 3D artists to base their modeling work on
- Generate ideas and sketch them in a convincing and professional way
- Collaborate with level artists to enhance the visual quality and realism of the environments
- Take into account technical constraints and limits to propose feasible concepts and references
- Make the necessary changes to ensure that the work conforms to the established artistic vision
- Work collaboratively with the whole team and iterate using feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
Experience and Requirements
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a professional Concept Artist
- High proficiency drawing correct anatomical forms (humans, animals) in 3D perspective
- Very good illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for proper perspective, color, lighting, mood, and composition
- Strong skills in the creation of sci-fi hard surface concepts
- Self-motivation, excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, proactivity
- Good knowledge of general rules of composition and graphic design
- Meeting deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English
We also appreciate the following qualities:
- Academic drawing background is a great plus
- Being able to integrate 3D tools in your workflow (Blender, 3Ds Max, zBrush, Toolbag) is a big plus
- Texture painting skills