We are looking for top talent
We are looking for an experiences candidate for porting the game engine VRAGE and games such as Space Engineers or new, unannounced projects, to console platforms. Keen Software House is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Skilled and experienced programmer (+5 years)
- At least 1 shipped AAA title for consoles (XBOX, Playstation, Nintendo)
- Knowledge of C# and C++ and their interoperability
- Knowledge of various rendering systems (DirectX, GNM)
- Knowledge of networking architectures
- Able to apply results from low level performance and memory profiling
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
- Don´t be a C-player
Considered a plus:
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Develop ports of Space Engineers and/or VRAGE with excellent performance, visual fidelity and stability.
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility, and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply with your CV and link to your GitHub repository and/or excerpt of your latest source code.