It is a unique chance to get experience on a stable and long-term successful project within the video game industry.
Space Engineers is a successful sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration, and survival in space and on planets. During the 7 years of existence of this game, we sold over 4 million copies. With help from our development and design team, you will be in charge of defining the development strategy for our future game updates, new DLCs and oversee their development.
The best possible result of your work is a game, still interesting for our community, and the happiness of both customers and colleagues.
- Manage the production of incredibly compelling, high-quality video game updates and DLCs
- Plan and oversee relevant projects, manage and lead members of the team
- Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of teams (art, design, development, QA) by using Jira project management and ticketing system
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding quality of work in accordance with predefined project schedule and goals
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development
- Work with QA team to triage game issues and drive updates to the game service
- Contribute to improve the quality of our game, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes.
We are looking for someone, who is hard-working and with the proper skills to deliver the expected work.
- Experience with game / application / software production
- Experience in the video game industry is a huge advantage
- Fluent English
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Strong project management skills (solid knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide consistent guidance on different areas: art, game design, QA, organization, business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, combining leadership and diplomacy
What we offer
- International team
- A unique chance to produce an already successful game
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangerie – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (partially) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying