You would be responsible for leading our small team of approx. 3 programmers and designing, implementing, enhancing and ensuring the proper functioning of the user-interfacing part of the editor and other engine tools in games such as Space Engineers or new, unannounced projects, to various platforms. Keen Software House is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic. We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
- Skilled and experienced programmer (5+ years of professional game development experience)
- Experience in leading and mentoring colleagues (5 years)
- Knowledge of C#, .Net platform,WPF, Visual Studio, Blend
- Knowledge of any game engine (Unity, Unreal..) at least on user level
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand and account for user needs
- Advanced English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
- Don´t be a C-player: What is the difference between an A-player and a B-player
Considered a plus:
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing
- Experience with automatic UI testing
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Develop AAA user-interfacing part of the editor and other engine tools for Space Engineers and/or VRAGE to be used internally in company or for the public community.
- Lead team of >3 programmers
- International team
- A friendly environment without corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility, and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply with your CV and link to your GitHub repository and/or excerpt of your latest source code.