We are looking for a Coaching & Development Specialist to join our international team! You will be working closely with a wide range of team members, you will be responsible for individual and team coaching as well as the professional development in both game development teams in Keen Software House and the AI research teams in GoodAI.
What Can You Expect?
Your main responsibility will be to design, coordinate, and organize training programs to improve employee performance and ensure organizational productivity. This opportunity also involves developing, performing, and setting up training content to enhance employee skills, knowledge , and build strong teams. You will also be responsible for consulting with subject matter experts to source appropriate content in order to support employee development, and team effectiveness.
You will be working in a dynamic international team which embraces challenges and the opportunity to excel.
What You Will Do:
- Research, recommend and design employee training and development programs that span the life cycle of each position. This includes the delivery, measurement and monitoring of programs.
- Identify and incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Make assessments and quantify effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments, performance, talent management, and retention.
- Assist in assessment of finding and retaining talent, and development of the onboarding process.
- Consult with the company leadership team to diagnose potential organizational and leadership problem areas.
- Coach team members, enabling them to meet daily deadlines and short-term objectives.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
An enthusiastic professional who is looking for challenges, someone who dares to go outside of their comfort zone and who embraces new ideas and unique approaches. We are looking for a colleague who has a passion for people, learning and development of IT teams, with a special focus on individual needs.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in L&D or training field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional experience with mentoring and coaching of IT professionals
- Strong presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of various learning management systems
- Ability to simultaneously and effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Effective project management skills
- Demonstrates intercultural acumen and experience working with a diverse workforce
- Ability to work autonomously and across job roles at all levels
Mental & Emotional Requirements
- Resilience – Adapt well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Reasoning and decision-making – The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension – The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Positive approach – experiencing, modeling, and purposefully enhancing positive emotions. Being interested in employees’ and leaders’ development. Having high self-awareness, optimism, and personal integrity.
Considered a plus:
- Project Management
- Analytic skills and dashboard creation
- Certification for assessment and development tests (Hogan, Garuda or others).
- Passionate Gamer
- International team
- Friendly and informal working environment, with no corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz )with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying