We are looking for top talent.
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced IT Administrator for overseeing company computer systems, maintaining information systems and networks, upgrading and installing new hardware and software, and performing troubleshooting.
- Managing our IT contractors
- Monitoring and maintaining networks & servers
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Responsibility for servicing incoming IT tickets
- Be available on call and after-hours where standby time is shared with other members of the IT department. Travel to the company location as needed.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Creating user accounts and performing access control
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize performance and computer systems
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- Communication with internal end users and their support (incidents, maintenance, operations)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Intermediate English
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security
- Knowledge of GSuite, Exchange is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Must be flexible and be willing to work additional hours as needed.
- Friendly, curious, creative
- Don´t be a C-player: A-player
- University degree with focus on computer science, information technology, or similar field
- Previous experience in game industry
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying