We are looking for top talent
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced Senior LiveOps Programmer. Keen Software House is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
- Skilled and experienced programmer on Windows platform (+5 years)
- At least 1 shipped AAA title for PC or consoles (XBOX, PlayStation)
- Knowledge of C# and .NET Framework
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
- Don´t be a C-player: What is the difference between an A-player and a B-player in the context of recruiting
Considered a plus:
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with back-end development / front-end development
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Experience with graphics programming, game networking architectures, low level optimization, etc.
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Xbox development
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Developing Space Engineers – implementing new game features or optimization, rendering techniques, physics simulations, etc.
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying