We are looking for top talent
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Render Programmer. You could be developing state-of-the-art rendering solutions for our in-house game engine VRAGE, games such as Space Engineers or new, unannounced projects. You’ll be working as part of the Rendering team, working closely with the Art and Design teams to help them achieve the artistic vision for our games.
We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
- Skilled and experienced programmer (10+ years)
- At least 2 shipped titles
- Proficient with Windows development, C#
- Excellent knowledge of rendering techniques, DirectX 12, Deferred rendering, PBR rendering, Shaders (HLSL)
- Optimizing game engines
- Start-to-finish development of key render technologies for a “AAA” game
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
- Don´t be a C-player:
Considered a plus:
- University degree with a focus on computer graphics
- Experience developing your own render engine
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Developing render for Space Engineers and/or VRAGE – optimizing, implementing new features, rendering techniques, etc.
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
Location: Prague, Czech Republic or remote cooperation possible for senior candidates
Possible start: Immediately
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply.