We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
You would be responsible for designing, implementing, enhancing and ensuring the proper functioning of the tools in games such as Space Engineers or new, unannounced projects, to various platforms. Keen Software House is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Skilled and experienced programmer (+3 years)
- Knowledge of C#, .Net platform, Visual Studio
- Experience with WPF or Windows Forms
- Experience with UI design
- Ability to understand and account for user needs
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
- Don´t be a C-player:
Considered a plus:
- Game development experience – hobby or professional
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Develop AAA tools for Space Engineers and/or VRAGE to be used internally in company or for the public community.
- International team
- A friendly environment without corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying