Senior physics programmer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Physics Programmer to continue improving physics in our games - Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers and our in-house VRAGE Engine. The ideal candidate will bring the physics experience to a new level!
Our games are known for having very dynamic, destructible and large environments, populated with a vast number of objects that can change position and shape very frequently and suddenly. (Players build and destroy ships, stations, planets, asteroids, and more. Each of these changes leads to long computations in game mechanics and physics sub-systems).
Your job will be to implement optimizations and design new features that are capable of handling this level of complexity. It’s essential that we provide a smooth game play experience at all times, all with realistic physics behaviour, deformations and destructions.
We are looking for top talent.
You will be able to realize your own projects in Keen Software House, ship your dream games, and be generously compensated for your professional efforts if the projects are successful.
● Design, program, debug and refine physics system, features, tools and infrastructure
● Provide technical insight regarding physics design and feature sets
● Be the go-to person for physics in our team
● Maintain the smooth running of physics in our current and new games
● Be able to deliver a 100% solid physics experience for Space Engineers
● Havok knowledge
● At least 5 years of professional experience
● At least 2 shipped commercial title
● Passionate and experienced in physics programming
● Good understanding of the principles of multithreading and synchronisation
● Understanding of object design and agile development
● Knowledge of C# or C++
Considered a plus:
● Understanding of Physics framework
We Offer:● Challenging mission: push the limits of what is possible in the games with us
● Work on the successful Engineering games franchise
● Generous compensation: performance-based bonuses + fixed salary
● International, friendly environment with no corporate approach
● Modern and comfortable offices in the heart of Europe
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
Keen Software House portfolio: http://www.keenswh.com/products.html
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, feel free to apply.
Are you interested in our offer? Please reply using our form.