Press contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Press List: http://eepurl.com/bbmuu9
- Keen Software House & VRAGE: link
- Space Engineers: link
- Medieval Engineers: link
- Miner Wars 2081: link
- Miner Wars Arena: link
- Space Engineers Facebook Page
- Medieval Engineers Facebook Page
- Miner Wars Facebook Page
- Keen Software House Facebook Page
- Space Engineers on Twitter
- Medieval Engineers on Twitter
- Miner Wars on Twitter
- Keen Software House on Twitter
- Marek Rosa on Twitter
- Space Engineers Youtube Channel
- Medieval Engineers Youtube Channel
- Miner Wars Youtube Channel
- Marek Rosa Youtube Channel
If you want to make a preview/review of our games and you want to request for permission or a press copy, please send us an email at email@example.com. Include as many details about your Media as possible and always provide a link.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR YOUTUBERS:
In order to provide Press keys to YouTube channels, we require first from you to verify that you are the owner of this channel. This is a typical confirmation that we have to do to avoid fraud requests. When you are contacting us, please always do it via the email address that is shown on the About page of your channel otherwise your email will be ignored.
Lastly, we are happy to help everyone who is willing to create Let’s Play videos on YouTube but we can offer press keys only to selected channels (at least over 10,000 subscribers).
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT COPYRIGHT CLAIMS:
We are the owners of all copyrighted material in our games, including soundtracks. The use of this material on YouTube or similar streaming platforms, such as Twitch.tv, is free of charge. Any claims of copyright infringement made by third parties are unlawful.
Using the guidelines below, Keen Software House a.s. grants permission for users to capture and stream in-game videos (walkthroughs, Let’s Play, previews/reviews, etc.) with the publisher’s game content, images, audio, music, and/or cutscenes and publish to YouTube, Twitch.TV, or similar digital services.
– Do not take assets from our games (e.g. voice, music, items) and distribute them separately
– Do not charge or restrict users from access to these videos
– Do not sell or license the videos to others for payment of any kind
– Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, poor taste, or offensive content
– Keep videos focused on gaming and away from overtly controversial topics
Failure to abide by these content guidelines may result in the publisher having the video removed. The publisher will, at its sole discretion, determine if a video does not comply with these content guidelines.
You are free to monetize videos via the partner programs with YouTube, Twitch.tv, Justin.tv, Blip.tv, Ustream.tv, or similar services whereby a website may pay you for views of a video if you are accepted into their partner program. Please do not send us an email to write to YouTube and tell them that it is fine with us to post a particular video using our game’s content. Simply point them to this page.
Keen Software House retains all ownership and rights of its produced content and may terminate or change the terms of this agreement at its sole discretion.