Come visit our open house at the offices of Keen Software House and GoodAI!
On October 22 you can meet the creators of Space Engineers game and discuss with GoodAI researchers about the artificial intelligence development progress.
When: Saturday, October 22, 2022, 11am – 3:30pm
Where: Na Petynce 213/23b, Praha – Czech Republic
How to join: Please, confirm your participation by email to Lucie Šoufková at firstname.lastname@example.org until October 20, 2022
What to expect:
- 11:00 – GoodAI team will present their research on general artificial intelligence. They will introduce their approach and touch on current trends in the field of AI research.
- 11:30 – GoodAI will tell you about the applied project of integrating pedestrian robots into the Space Engineers game, on which they collaborate with research partners from France and Germany.
- 12:00 – Lunch. Enjoy food from grill with researchers from GoodAI & game developers from Keen Software House.
- 13:30 – Vladislav Polgar, COO at Keen Software House will talk about the history of Keen Software House & current projects.
- 14:30 – Becoming an Artist in Game Development. Ever wondered what it takes to be an Artist in a modern GameDev? We got you covered. In this presentation, Keen’s Art Lead Natiq Aghayev will guide you through the major artistic roles available in a modern GameDev, giving you a brief overview of what skills you should have under your belt to break into this exciting field.